The health, well-being and safety of our guests and colleagues are our top priority. In order to provide you with a worry-free holiday, we are taking a number of actions to keep bringing you the highest health safety standards and ensure you feel comfortable during your stay at ARION SUITES. We have designed an action plan for the prevention of Covid-19 disease in accordance with the official health protection protocols as instructed by the Ministries of Health & Tourism in Greece. Although there is a private entrance to each Suite we strongly recommend you use the sanitary liquid found inside the room. For more information, you may take a look at our detailed measures below.
Health Protection Measures
- All guests are welcomed only with a valid COVID Certificate
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in all public places (both indoors and outdoors) in Greece and in all the common areas of the complex.
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter the rooms in accordance with the health protocols, visitors can remain only in the open public areas of the complex.
- All employees are tested for Covid-19 prior to the beginning of their employment. Such tests will be also taken throughout the season.
- The health of our employees is carefully monitored.
- All members of staff are using personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves, as applicable to their respective departments.
Rooms & Public Spaces
- We practice disinfection of key cards and keys.
- Modification of check-out and check-in between the stays will take place (check-out until 11.00 am and check-in from 3.00 pm). This change in the duration between each check-in and check-out is mandatory to ensure that the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and naturally ventilated between different visitors.
- All rooms are equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Disinfection of rooms prior to arrival as well as deep cleaning of public spaces throughout the day will be performed by our dedicated housekeepers who will be focusing on high-touch surfaces.
- All cleaning procedures in the room take place when the visitor is out of the room.
Management of a suspected case of Covid-19
In the case of confirmed infection in the Suites premises, the deep disinfection of the premises, surfaces and objects will drastically apply. We follow all the specific measures implemented in the form of a full cleaning-disinfection program, according to the respective instructions of the Ministry Of Health and the Greek Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.).